Applicants are eligible if they:
• Submit a completed application for their scholarship by the July 1, 2020 deadline.
• Will be newly admitted, full-time students in their first quarter/semester of a new degree program (for the New Student Scholarship), or readmitted students or students continuing into their second or later quarter/semester of study (for the Returning Student Scholarship).
• Are degree-seeking and officially admitted to a program at a regionally-accredited, degree-granting institution by an official admissions offer from the Admissions Office. (Students may apply for the Scholarship prior to knowing of their admissions status but will only be eligible if they are admitted to a qualifying degree programs.)
• Are fully or conditionally admitted. Students who are provisionally admitted are eligible for consideration, but the scholarship will not be awarded or released to provisionally admitted students until they become fully admitted students.
• Prerequisites for consideration requires meeting all eligibility criteria and submitting all application materials by the deadline of July 1, 2020.
• This mix of merit and need-based scholarship is reviewed by the Scholarship Committee, comprised of the USABP Board and Committee Members.
• Priority consideration is given to students who:
The New Student award is a one-time tuition-remission credit, awarded in a student’s first year and is not renewable.
• The $5,000 award will be distributed over two quarters/semesters with $2,500 awarded in Fall, and $2,500 in Spring if student is a Fall start. Similarly, the award will be distributed over two quarters/semesters if the student starts in Spring and takes classes in the Summer semester.
• The Returning Student award is a one-time tuition-remission credit, awarded in a student’s first year and is not renewable.
• The $3,000 award will be distributed over two quarters/semesters with $1,500 awarded in Fall, and $1,500 in Spring if student is a Fall start. Similarly, the award will be distributed over two quarters/semesters if the student starts in Spring and takes classes in the Summer semester.
• The President’s Award for $2000 award will be distributed in one lump sum in the Fall or Spring start quarter/semester.
© 2003- 2018 United States Association for Body Psychotherapy
All rights reserved. usabp.org® is a registered trademark of the United States Association for Body Psychotherapy®
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the United States Association for Body Psychotherapy.
USABP is a nonprofit membership association dedicated to developing and advancing the art, science, and practice of Body Psychotherapy.